Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thrift 2014: Score 1

Hubby was able to get out of work a little early this past Wednesday so I gave him a heads up that we would potentially head to the thrift shop, since I haven't been since November. Unfortunately, or maybe rather fortunately if you talk to my wallet, my father also had to go grocery shopping so he came with us. While neither he nor Hubby rushed me, I felt guilty walking through every single aisle like I enjoy doing so instead of getting a couple pairs of jeans (I am still in an odd shape from baby...how much longer can I use that?), I ended up browsing pretty quickly and was happy with the few things that I did manage to grab. 

Gap trench coat $6.99

D-signed size 7-8 girls jeans 3.99/ half price 1.99

D-signed I have only seen at Target so far, and these are in great condition, a request was made to widen the bottoms of the super skinny jean though

All in all, I spent a little over $11. I was proud of my little shopping trip (I am pretty sure that I did it in under 15 minutes but don't ask my Hubby), I got great clothes in great condition for less than half of retail price. I am in love with my trench coat already and I can't wait to pair it with skirts when it warms up!

Dropkick Murphys tee for G, he doesn't know who they are but Hubby and I are both big fans so it works 1.99







No comments:

Post a Comment