Sunday, June 16, 2013

Starting Off: The Countdown

     Howdy! With only 24 days left before my due date, I decided to finally sit down and start the blog that I have been planning for the past year. I finally wrapped my head around having my first baby and am just sitting with these last couple days in a sort of limbo, past the point of over-reacting and not quite to the point of welcoming new Baby Rogers into our home. 
     Husband and I have been together through quite a bit of change in the past five years and are just starting on the next phase of our time together. We have lived in separate states, small apartments and now are living in a tiny studio at my father's house while we attempt to find a house on the other side of the country. Husband has two gorgeous children, G and E, who spend as much time with us as possible and are very excited about moving somewhere warmer and their tiny new brother or sister. We have two dogs, Marley and Juniata, who drive us crazy and have never been around a baby before so that will be interesting. 
     With Hubby's support, I will be attempting this blog to condense all the crafts, recipes, DIY, sewing and our new baby that will be keeping us busy in the future. My goal is to record the great memories of new motherhood, our perfectly blended family and throw in a healthy amount of crafting, cooking and realism. Here we go!


Husband and I at Christmas, announcing our newest addition! (and playing with my new Chromebook!)

No comments:

Post a Comment